This is my summer reading list.
I am hoping to get at least half of these read. I hope to read them all but with work, school, and 4 1/2 weeks of work and fun-related days away from home, I don't know how much i'll get to. Thats what long plane rides are for, right? By the way, I've already started Spark and Abigail & John. I totally recommend those to the "how does the brain work" and history people out there.

4 comments:
i just got done with room by emma donoghue and it was soo good. you should forsure add it to your list. let me know if you want to borrow it!
read them on your flight on your way to Europe!!!! Love ya!!
The Actor and the Housewife was an interesting read, you'll have to let me know what you think.
I decided to read it because Shannon Hale is my cousin, and I have yet to read one of her books! According to some friends, and my uncle it is a good read.
Post a Comment