Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meet Lenny

Meet Lenny "Hi Lenny". Lenny has found a way into our home and daily routine. Shoot, we love him so much we even gave him a name! I gave him to Greg as a gag gift for his birthday. Supposedly if you put him in water he will grow about 5 times bigger. That was a lie. So after keeping him in the tub for about a week and seeing hardly any growth, I let him shrink again and stuck him in our hall closet. A few weeks later he scared the $@&# out of me when Greg put him under the covers on my side of the bed. I slid my leg into bed, felt a strange little creature, and proceded to scream bloody murder. Since then he has found his way into my slippers, Greg's backpack, my underwear drawer, Greg's suit pocket, etc.. He is occasionally seen sporting an awesome furry moustache. He has been a great guest, so unless I find him spying on me in the shower, or having crazy parties while we are at work, I think he can stay. **This post might be proof enough that I need something/someone to take care of other than Greg.....

5 comments:

Krystal Rose Webb said...

that is fabulous. Lenny can totally join the posse.

B&C said...

I wanna meet Lenny!!

Annalee said...

That's awesome!

...and I think you are right, it's time for you to nurture something other than a squishy turtle!! ;)

Jessi said...

yes, you definitely need some one else to take care of. like a little baby. hurry. please.

katie said...

You two are awesome!