Saturday, April 23, 2011

Confessions, Kenny Chesney Confessions

-I used to be a HUGE Kenny Chesney fan. I'm not a huge fan anymore, but I still like his stuff. Here are a few songs I especially like..

1. This is one of my all-time favorite songs. Why? I don't know. Perhaps it reminds me of summers in NC with Steph, perhaps I just think its a sweet story.



4. This song reminds me of Jr. high. I knew how to play it on the piano and I think I played it over and over again.

5. Oh my goodness, this song reminds me of summerfest and all the nights out on the trampoline.

So yes, I'll admit it. Hello, my name is Whitney and I am a fan of Kenny Chesney. The straw hat, puka shell, tight jeans wearin' hunk. I have seen him in concert twice and his songs always remind me of summer. There, I said it, and I'm not ashamed. Whew, good to get that off my chest :)



3 comments:

Krystal Rose Webb said...

In the mornin' I'm leavin' makin' my way back to Cleveland...

I think you should make your way to Cleveland. Or how about I make my way to you. :)

Greg Olsen said...

boo... BOO!!

Emily said...

It's fine. I am too. Even though it's hard to admit that I find a 5' nothin guy attractive and enjoy his music....