I give Greg a hard time because he is always very proud of small accomplishments. Such as, finding a semi-close parking spot, or throwing his socks all the way upstairs. Even if things don't turn out right, like the sock only made it halway up or there was an even better spot, he is still proud of his accomplishment. I may make fun of him, but I am happy that he is happy with himself and his vast accomplishments.
Well today folks, I realize that I am proud of a seemingly small accomplishment. I remembered everything I needed to bring to work this morning. I didn't forget my lunch, clean workout clothes, running shoes, bandages for my sore toe, Ipod, or keys. I AM AMAZING! To me, this is a great start to a great friday. Happy weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for Whitney!
I deleted my last comment because of a typo. I'm an idiot :) But what I was trying to say was...I'm so proud of you! Now you can start remembering all of the stuff I need to take to work please, thank you!
Post a Comment