Monday, April 26, 2010

Confessions

*I love rainy weather just as much as I love sunshine
*My favorite part of going to the movies is watching the previews
*I have been in a horrible funk lately. This has caused me to be unmotivated, tired, lazy, and eat alot. I HATE IT!
*I have decided that today I am making myself get out of that funk, I don't care what it takes!
*I just put two Mary-Kate and Ashley movies in my netflix instant que.
*I have a friend who needs to eat. She is getting way to thin and it really makes me sad. I wish she knew that skinny does not equal beautiful.
*I tried to be a vegetarian last week. I didn't stop because I love meat, I stopped because it was too hard to plan meals. I am now just staying away from red meat.
*I'm going to Vegas next week, all I can think about is laying by the pool and getting a tan!
*The thought of being in my office all summer, alone, makes me wish it was already fall.
*I'm actually starting to like Lady Gaga music... please send help now...

4 comments:

HayLee said...

haha, my husband is liking gaga too, it is so funny. The only thing on this list that is really concerning to me is the fact that you put mary kate and ashley movies on your list. Really? Ha! hope you can get out of your funk. I go walking with a friend and it helps alot.

B&C said...

FIRST of all.. i will be there just days after you laying on those same great cabanas and just loving the sunshine! SECOND i miss you and we need to go on bike ride this weekend :D THIRD ben secretly love lady gaga too so no need to worry!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

I'm so glad you included the goddesses of film in your netflix. you will be blessed for that. Your bday present is still sitting on a shelf in my closet. I'm a terrible friend. but i love you.

Jacqueline Clark said...

Haha I sometimes rent Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies as well, and I love rainy days!