We haven't been up to anything new lately.
We celebrated my birthday last week with yummy dinner and a new bike :) The snow is finally gone and I think a bike ride is necessary this weekend...
We spent Easter weekend being uplifted and edified by general conference. Did anyone else notice the theme of home and families? The talks were all so good. We also went to the Olsen's for the annual Easter egg hunt and Grandma O's birthday dinner.
Other than that we have been doing the same ol' thing. This includes: work, school (Greg), watching TV, sleeping, and doing it all over again. Perhaps we are in a rut, but I think we are creatures of habit and are perfectly content with being homebodies, at least until the weather warms up!

1 comment:
I told Justin today that we should go on a bike ride after work. I noticed that them too for GC. I really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment