when you find me stairing into space with a contemplative or confused look on my face, I am probably thinking about time travel, people coming back to life, Australia, or how people can survive a plane crash. Why, you ask? Because the last season of LOST began last night and they have some 'splainin' to do. So until summer folks, please don't be surprised if I suddenly ask you about black smoke, boars, or the Dharma Initiative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Desmond puts a smile on my face, too. Probably for a different reason, though...
Wasn't it so good? And now there is another group of people on the island? Yikes! That black smoke gives me nightmares!!
If its because you think he's good lookin', then we are on the same page.
I would just like to clarify that it was Whitney that made the above statement, not Greg...
Post a Comment