In December my doctor put me on a strict diet because of some digestive problems. I do admit that I haven't always followed it because it means I have to give up dairy, sugar, fatty and fried foods. I am basically supposed to have whole grains, fruits and veggies. You can see my frustration. I do notice a significant difference when I stick to it, I feel so much better! But, its still hard.
This is what our dinners are beginning to look like. Yummy food for Greg, white tasteless food for me. I was hoping I would lose weight during this diet change... well.. still waiting... At least I feel better, right? ...Right?

4 comments:
Im glad you are feeling better and have figured out what was going on!! But no fun on the diet, but good for you with sticking with it!!
You poor thing! No fun...
You look darling. Always. :-)
think of it this way, when I'm old and frail because of the crap that I've been eating my entire life you'll be running 5k's and beating me up. That was supposed to make you feel better. Love you lots! Happy Vday btw!!!
i feel the same way! i was diagnosed with celiac disease not long ago and i know how adjusting your diet is soo hard..but there are always healthy and hopefully tasty alternatives. good luck girlie!
Post a Comment