Monday, October 12, 2009

I think Greg just found a mouse in our garage. You are all invited to my funeral, which will take place soon, if I see it in our garage. or worse, in our house! I have cleaned every closet in the last few weeks trying to make sure there is no food or anything on the floor because my neighbors have been having problems with mice. Oh, the thought of a mouse makes me want to throw up right now, and find a way to get around without ever putting my feet on the ground. He better get back from the store with a lifetime supply of mouse traps, and soon!

2 comments:

B&C said...

hahahaha reminds me of old times...sleeping upstairs cause we were far too scared! we would barely even step foot down stairs..i feel your pain sister! i love you!

Warrior Princesa said...

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate mice! i feel your pain!