Monday, June 1, 2009

Leave it to Beaver

What do you get when you mix three people, an Iphone, and an afternoon in Beaver,UT????















Several failed attemps of taking a picture in front of the one and only El Bambi Cafe!

Hey, at least some of my hair got into the picture! This is what I get for being the short one!
Would have been perfect if we knew the picture was being taken!
No comment
Greg's head is covering the sign
Jazz hands!!!
Then it hit us... if we move farther away it will be easier to get the sign in the picture!
I am happy to say we have our christmas card photo already taken for the year! :)
We left early Sunday morning to visit Greg's Grandma who has been in the hospital for the last couple days and Greg's mom who has been there to help her. Greg's dad Mike and sister Anna joined us on this adventure and we made it down to Beaver in record time- 1 hr 45 min. It was really nice to see Greg's grandma and her husband Rob, eat a fantastic lunch, and see the sites of beautiful Beaver!








3 comments:

Annalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annalee said...

You know, the pictures from your sisters wedding were amazing, but really? Can they top the El Bambi pictures? I think not!!

We are stellar models and picture takers!!

The one with G's freaky arm and my jazz hands is the best...

Emily said...

There are beautiful sites in Beaver? And why wasn't I invited?? I would have taken you to the cheese factory.