Monday, June 22, 2009

I Love the 80's

******************
BREAKING NEWS
******************

You can now watch the entire first season of ALF on YouTube!!

Follow this link to enjoy the goodness:
http://www.youtube.com/show/alf

"Alf, Where did you get the Ferrari?" (Episode 10: Baby you can drive my car... Classic!)


While I am on the topic of shows that never should have been canceled...

Tell me someone else remembers this gem!

6 comments:

Krystal Rose Webb said...

Oh the good ol days of punky brewster and wonder years. How I miss them!

Matt said...

YES!! Alf is one of the greatest shows of all time! An alien who lives with a family in suburban America, who nobody knows about and eats cats? There is no better story line for a sitcom.

Annalee said...

Dude, Small Wonder. Best show ever...

Emily said...

Vicky! SMall wonder! I've been missing you and that was SO the best show on t.v. I so wanted to be a robot sister. Geesh. I was so unloved!

David said...

Small Wonder was one of my favorite shows EVER when I was little! Thanks for bringing back the mems.

o-town said...

you do realize that you have just exponentially increased the amount of time matt spends online, right?! i will blame you when our baby is neglected because matt's watching alf!!!