Well, here are some pictures of our new paint job. Just focus on the beautiful colors and not on the lack of furniture. I will post more pics when I get around to decorating.

Greg Peelin' off the paint in our living room

This is one of my favorite parts, it looks so clean!

Messy kitchen...

Voila! clean kitchen with homemade macaroni included

our accent wall in our bedroom. I promise, in real life it looks pretty calming, here it looks pretty orange!

As I mentioned in the earlier post.. here is Greg playing oregon trail. Ya, we are pathetic.
3 comments:
I love the colors you've put in your house. It looks so nice! I can't wait to see pictures with the furniture and decorations.
can't be oregon trail what with the hunting, shopping for castor oil and other unknown medicines, and losing the children along the trail. good times.
I LOVE the colors! Your place looks beautiful! Congratulations! I bet it feels awesome to be a home owner! :)
Post a Comment