Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things That Bug Me


My father-in-law, Mikey (no he is not one of the things that bugs me)

Over Sunday dinner at my inlaws a few months ago, my father-in-law started talking about a list he was creating. The list is entitled "Things that bug the hell out of me." I bet all of you who know big Mike are dying to see this list, I know that I am. He is one of the kindest people I know, and wouldn't hurt a fly, but I'm sure this list if full of the most random things that just drive him crazy.


Since I have been pregnant I have found so many things that just bug the hell out of me. So I thought, why not make a list. Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe some of these things bug you too...


In no particular order...


-google "customer service"
-the fact that I can't figure out the spacing on this blog for the life of me! My paragraphs have huge gaps in between them and I can't fix it!
-the fact that my text sizing is off and I don't know how to fix that either!
-when people I DON'T KNOW give me pregnancy/child raising advice. If I know you, its fine, I really appreciate the advice (seriously, I do). If I don't know you, what makes you think I am going to listen to you???
-Brian Regan
-Rhianna (wait, where did you fall in love???)
- the need to pee every 15 seconds
- work (no offense to those I work with, I just want a break)
- swollen ankles
- when people sit and watch the pregnant woman lift something she obviously shouldn't. "no no, its okay, I got it, you just stay comfortable while I almost have my child trying to lift this"
- loud chewers
- the fact I can't do half of the things I could do before I started carrying a bowling ball in my stomach. What I would give to pick something up off the floor, or get out of bed without feeling like I am pulling every muscle in my body.
-people who don't know how to use a four-way stop
-people who think that a parking lot is a side walk. My car will win, I promise.
-people who have strong opinions on how much I should work after our baby is here. Listen, I'm not trying to pursue a career, just trying to support my family.
And the list could go on..
Man that feels good to get off my chest! What bugs you?

2 comments:

B&C said...

hahahah this just made my day I love you sister

Krystal Rose Webb said...

I love this!!! Oh my goodness I need to do one of these.

If I had to think of just one though it would have to be the crazy lady across the street who said that Kipling bit her dog.

Me: "Ugh really? I think I would remember that one. I think you may have my dog confused with someone else's dog."
Crazy lady: "Oh it was a long time ago."
Me: "LIAR!!!"