Europe babies have got to be the BEST BABIES!!!! Love it and I love you guys! congrats on the newest little addition!! I cant wait to be his or her favorite neighbor friend!!!
“Often we assume that [the people around us] must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know. … We will never regret the kind words spoken or the affection shown. Rather, our regrets will come if such things are omitted from our relationships with those who mean the most to us” -President Thomas S. Monson
11 comments:
YAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are so excited for you guys!! hopefully, baby Olsen will get to meet the Alabama Shaws soon after coming.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two!
Yippie!
Congrats Whitney!!!! How exciting!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is such wonderful news, we are thrilled for you guys:) Definitely a terrific souvenier! hope you are feeling great!
Europe babies have got to be the BEST BABIES!!!! Love it and I love you guys! congrats on the newest little addition!! I cant wait to be his or her favorite neighbor friend!!!
pinpoint the city of conception and use it as the middle name. hell yeah.
I like the middle name idea, but I don't think the child would like to go by "Edward Airplane-bathroom-over-italy Olsen"
GREG!!! YOUR COMMENT MADE ME SNORT!!! You guys kill me!!
so excited for you! April 9th is crew's birthday, so i'm biased but what a great due date! ;)
Post a Comment