Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Heartbeat

I am emotional today, and its only 8:12 a.m. ...heaven help me...


I am currently 15 weeks preggo and have my 3rd doctors appointment today. I get to hear the heartbeat again. This is what helps me through the "I can't leave the saftey of my house for fear of blowing chunks" or "I just want to crawl under my desk and have a good cry session" days. I just think to myself "only ___ more days until I get to hear the baby again" And today is that day!


My baby's heartbeat is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever heard, brings me to tears everytime.




Pregnancy has been so exciting, and hard. I have a new respect for every mother on earth. I'm just happy to be over the morning sickness for the most part, I still have my days.


My stomach popped out over the weekend and it is so weird to look at it, try and suck it in, and realize that it just won't move.


I have had cravings (pizza, ice, fruit, french fries, orange juice) and aversions (icecream, red meat, nachos).


I have had days where I can't stop crying and days where I feel completely normal.


I have had days where I feel totally able to do this and days where I want to hide in a corner and suck my thumb.




Overall, I think its a completely "normal" pregnancy.


4 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Your such a babe. I love you. Pregnancy is hard on the emotions. Hang in there little darlin and the day you get to hold that infant in your arms is the day you will say it was worth every tear. I know how hard it is, trust me. You are amazing! You have me, if you ever need anything! I just love you and Greg...you guys are such sweet friends. Hang in there, soon you get to find out the GENDER!!! so exciting!!! I love you.

Shelly said...

Yes, it is all quite emotional. And it just get's worse. You'll be a fabulous mama!! Just wait til you hold this little baby and it looks like you! You'll be a wreck!

Jacqueline Clark said...

Aww so cute! You need to post pictures of your belly. I know this sounds weird but I'm going to make a gender prediction off of your cravings. I think its a girl! I had the same cravings with mine.

Author said...

On the bright side, your emotions going crazy could warrant more chick-flick nights. I could be down with that.