Every now and then I pretend I'm cool and get into some new music. Lets be honest, I usually just end up listening to my tried and true good stuff. Anyway, here is my fall mix (I know some of the songs are old, but its all new to me)
1. Love blink, always have. Up All Night
2. I know this song is cheesy, but it reminds of me of London town. Good Life
3. I can't help but love Sugarland. Run
The District. I'm a little slow, but I just discovered them and I'm in love.
4. The District, I won't fall apart
5. The District, She Led Me Home
6. The District, Firework (Katy Perry Cover)
7. Ron Pope, love him. You're the Reason I Come Home
8. Ron Pope, Perfect for Me
9. Gregory and the Hawk A Wish
10. Timmy Curran, Blue Eyes
Whats on your fall playlist?

No comments:
Post a Comment