My brother Spencer has accepted a job in Alabama, and I am in denial.
He leaves this Friday for a great new adventure and his family will follow soon.
The Shaw family got together last night for one more partay at his house before he heads out.
I am going to miss them so much! What will I do when both my brothers, sisters in law, 6 nephews and 1 niece all live far away? Saying goodbye to our bro
Tate. I want to keep him.
I stole these photos off of Courtney's Blog The fam damily minus Stevie
Aww...those kids are adorable!! Seriously don't know why siblings forget to factor aunts' and uncles' need for their nieces and nephews when making life decisions. I feel your pain. :)
“Often we assume that [the people around us] must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know. … We will never regret the kind words spoken or the affection shown. Rather, our regrets will come if such things are omitted from our relationships with those who mean the most to us” -President Thomas S. Monson
1 comment:
Aww...those kids are adorable!! Seriously don't know why siblings forget to factor aunts' and uncles' need for their nieces and nephews when making life decisions. I feel your pain. :)
Post a Comment