Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confessions

*I may or may not be addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Lets just say within a week and a half I've watched 15 episodes.
*I think that any expression that ultimately puts down people for their race, sexuality, gender, weight, or mental capacity is SO rude. Examples include: "That's gay" or "That's retarded" People, myself included, need to think about what we are really saying or implying.
*The last confession was a rant, but it is one of my pet peeves. Besides, ranting is what blogs are for.
*When it comes to mouthwash, I only like blue Listerine. Not for the clean mouth feeling, but because it reminds me of my grandma.
*I finally gave in and bought the kid divider plates to use when I eat. I really cannot stand when my foods touch.
*Speaking of food, my current craving is scrambled eggs and toast. I seriously cannot get enough.
*Patrick Dempsey is a hunk
* The last confession was more of a fact than a confession
*I want to try zumba, but I don't want to embarrass myself.

5 comments:

B&C said...

Ill try zumba with you!!! BUT we should try it on my kinect first ;)! haha

Shelly said...

Everyone looks funny doing Zumba so don't worry.

Emily said...

I want to do zumba too but you couldn't pay me to shake my money maker in front of the "audience" at gold's gym thank you very much!

Unknown said...

I am addicted to Grey's too. I love it more than I will ever admit in public. And yes, Patrick Dempsey is a hunk. That is a fact.

Oh, and I am with you on Zumba, few things scare me more!

Nick and Amera said...

OK THATS IT! your coming to zumba wiht me! yep, its true.... i'll pick you up when I go on mondays and wed's..... sounds good? I might go with a client of mine and she goes on tues and thurs take your pick darlin. I love you! call me!!! and wow, your confessions are hilarious! I love them!! Im so happy you caved in to buy divider plates... you go girl!!! I love your blog--you are so cute it kills me! come to zumba...im draging you wiht me. My first time I was so nervous I had the craps before I left... but you will love it. it up's your self esteem (beleive it or not) and you will love having fun while burning calories!!! come come come!!! CALL ME.