Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Happenings

Since I haven't been very good at blogging this month, I thought I would just roll our latest updates into one blogpost. This month has been very busy with the following:

1. We spent New Years with our good friends the Colliers. Long night of games and junk food=best way to ring in the new year.

2. Greg started school again after Christmas break, which means our lives went back to being crazy busy. Leaving before the sun comes up, going home after its already set, that sort of thing. He is amazing for going to school year-round while working full time. His longest break is over Christmas, and its only two weeks. He will be done soon and there will be one big party to celebrate!

3. We celebrated Greg's 26th birthday. The awesome wife that I am forgot to blog about it on his actual birthday. Oh well, good thing no one reads this thing. Anyway, we had family over for cake and ice cream. As you can see, Greg was THRILLED to be turning 26.
4. Greg has been busy with school and I have been just as busy with work. Just in January I had three weekend events and one banquet to plan and execute. I must say, they were all successful! My first major banquet, held for all the Sterling Scholars this year, went swimmingly and we had over 400 people in attendance! Here is the awesome banquet crew after one long day. February will bring four more events. March has never looked so sweet.
5. After breaking our vacuum numerous times, we decided to upgrade to something that could handle my hair. We purchased a Dyson and it has made our carpet look brand new! Yes, I realize how sad it is that a purchase of a new vacuum made it onto my monthly highlights, but if you saw how well this thing cleaned, you would put it on here too.
So there you have it, a little update on our crazy busy lives!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I read your blog. And I would be happy to get a Dyson too!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

I love Dyson's so much...and I love you too. I found that card the other day that says, "please disregard Stephanie" Andrew didn't think it was as funny as I did. Loser.

Jana Porter said...

love the update and i read your blog! miss you guys hope all is well

o-town said...

um. your news was okay (yeah, just okay). you need a baby headline to make it really good. don't let me down.