Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Festivities


I have been meaning to blog about all of the fun activities this month, but I have been lazy. So here is one big post.

I love December. It seems like we get to see our family most between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we both come from big families so theres always plenty of fun to be had!

The Olsens had their annual Christmas parties, one for all the family and one for just the adults. For the family party we went bowling. I tried to get a picture of just how big the Olsen family is, but this doesn't quite catch it. I think we had 5 bowling lanes reserved. 28 1/2 people total.
And I was able to chill with my favorite 1 year old. Oh, and I dominated the second game!
We had a pizza/wii night with some cool kids. Here they are making their pizzas.
Miss Zoe and I played dress up and baby dolls all night.
We have had some CRAZY snow storms down here in the SF. This one gave us about 2 feet and the storm today has already given us well over a foot. I LOVE IT!
Last Thursday we went with parents, sisters, and their families to temple square. We ate at Red Rock beforehand, hands down one of the best places to eat!
It was extremely crowded but a lot of fun.
And on the way home we saw Santa and Mrs Claus out on the town.
Christmas came and so did great presents. I can't wait to use my new sewing machine!
We spent the afternoon at the Olsen's and the evening at the Shaw's.
And this is my favorite 6 month old.
Smelly Ellie

And to top off a great week I was able to spend time with Krystal! She was in town from the Cleve. After seeing our dear friend Lisa look as gorgeous as ever while 6 months pregnant at her baby shower, Krystal, Diane, My Mama, and Myself went to Zupas for dinner followed by a night of laughing our heads off on my mom's couch. Good times, good times.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Author said...

Looks like fun. Why wasn't I included in the festivities? I was going to go to Lisa's babyshower- but John had a sudden work meeting come up and I was stuck with kids. When do you want to try and meet up?
P.S - my verification word to post this is "I'm Bacon"...Totally the most random thing ever.

Nick and Amera said...

Whit, you are the cutest girl EVER. I feel bad that your my neighbor and I never see you. I wish we were better friends, cause I just love you to peices!! You look gorgeous in every single picture, im pretty jealous of that flawless face of yours! let me know when your free, I think sometime it would be fun to go to lunch or something, or dinner if greg is working or at school late..... we need to hang out, I miss you :) And yay for sewing machines!! I have one too, but I dont know how to thread the needle!! come help me sometime. if someone helps me I might pull it out and use it! Love your guts!!!