Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Say Cheese

Greg and I had pictures taken a few weeks ago. I love how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites.
My beautiful sister, Courtney Campbell, took these photos...









Courtney Campbell
Imagine Photography
Thanks sis!

7 comments:

rebecca said...

oh these are darling! what pretty people you are!

Jana Porter said...

you guys are so cute! still miss you VT just isn't the same without you :(

B&C said...

yay!! im glad you love them!

::David and Erin:: said...

CUTE! Where did you get that blue dress? It's super cute.

katie said...

Cute pictures! And I love, love, love your dress!

Anonymous said...

You look so so pretty Whitney!! And the dress is so perfect. I miss you! Let's get together for a craft night for old times sake:)

Sallee Family said...

You look so pretty in your shabby apple dress! You guys are the cutest couple!