A few weeks ago Greg and I took a trip to Orlando! I had a conference to go to, but Greg was able to come with me. We were able to visit a few parks and just relax. We also ate at the Melting Pot...holy moly that was good!
My new favorite ride
After Orlando we ventured to Scenic Vernal/Roosevelt/Duchesne for some more work. I had to present at the high schools in the area. Greg was ever so kind and went with me. We stayed in a skeezy hotel, watched alot of The Amazing Race, and visited the porcelain doll "First Ladies of the United States" exhibit in the local museum. Talk about creepy.
After the two trips back to back, we were (and still are) happy to be back in our own bed.

1 comment:
Let me guess, the doll museum was greg's idea? That sounds right.
Post a Comment