Friday, October 8, 2010

Phase 1

Greg and I have been doing a little remodeling. We decided to give our main floor a facelift.
This is phase 1: the island.
I. Am. In. Love. This small change brightens up our kitchen so much!

I take great action-shot photos. I should be in a magazine, or on this website.

Next Step: flooring (heaven help us!)

5 comments:

Jana Porter said...

that looks awesome! i'm so doing that when we move back

Krystal Rose Webb said...

I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to see more photos of the progress. When we move back can we live next to each other? I would really like that.

Natasha said...

i've told you whit...that you are a model!!!!=)-tasha

katie said...

I'm digging it! But remember how I still haven't seen your house?! I know you have it done up so cute. I want a tour!

Our Family said...

just found your blog! YAY! I didn't even know you had one! Wow...the kitchen island looks AWESOME---good thing you're not trying to sell your house too or we'd be screwed trying to compete with you guys! ;-)