Friday, June 11, 2010

I love my city!

Not only has our sheriff recently been arrested for shoplifting, but today another guy was arrested for beating his wife with his child -- yeah, that's right, he beat his wife using his one year old child.

Now, as if these events weren't classy enough, the fair city of Spanish Fork just redesigned our logo. I am all for cities redesigning logos (I.E. Orem city logo, come on guys!), but the new Spanish Fork logo is.... well, see for yourself.




I really like the new look, it is earthy and all... But each time I read it, all I see is
"Spanish Fork Yourself" and I can't help but laugh.
As a taxpaying and active voting citizen of this fair city I demand that we redesign the logo so that I can look at my cable bill and not giggle like a little girl (That's right Counsilman Scoubes, I put you into office, and I can take you out of office!).
~ Greg

6 comments:

::David and Erin:: said...

That's exactly what I saw too! Whoever designed that logo should be fired. And how the heck do you beat your wife using your kid? That makes no sense at all to me. "The sheer mechanics of it are mind boggling," as Austin Powers would say. Classy dude, real classy.

We're so excited to have you in our office starting Monday! Hooray for new jobs!!!

Emily said...

Sorry Greg. You've got nothing on us. We have the ultimate trump card. Gary Coleman. He will haunt us forEVER!! go Fork yourself!!!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

I'm going to be saying "Spanish Fork Yourself" all day now...

Lisa said...

lol.

o-town said...

Dude, that is classic! Huge fan of the logo, it is kind of like giving all other surrounding cities the bird in a subtle, classy way.

Jana Porter said...

haha amen whitney you tell them! spanishfork yourself hahahahaha!