Friday, May 28, 2010

101.9

Though I loved 101.9 the end radio station, I am surprised to find that I love 101.9 "music for generation x" even more. If you appreciate '90s alternative, salt and peppa, and snoop dog as much as I do, I recommend you give it a listen. I have a feeling you too won't want to listen to anything else :)

Random post, I know, but this new station brightened my week and perhaps rockin' out to lyrics like "it takes two to make a thing go right", "tomorrow we can drive around this town, until the cops chase us around.." and "ohhhh sweet child of mine" will make your morning commute more bearable!

And who is generation x? I don't think it was really my generation, but I do appreciate their music.

1 comment:

Emily Maria said...

I LOOOVE that station too!! 90's music is seriously where it is at!