Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Beach, Somewhere

After all the cold weather and busy days lately, I really want to go on vacation. I have the bug and its killin' me. But where? I vote somewhere warm. What do you say honey, wanna take a trip? Our tax return has "nice, relaxing vacation" written all over it :)

4 comments:

Author said...

I hear you! I want to go ANYWHERE so bad its killing me. I say go to Mexico and stay at an all inclusive resort. That way you can have all your food and drinks covered with your room - and have a private white sandy beach.

Krystal Rose Webb said...

maui, come to maui with me!!!

Shelly said...

Yes GO! And come back and tell us all the details...Hawaii is only $399 for hotel and airfare right now! That's a steal!

B&C said...

only if you take me with you! :D