Short overalls, usually with one strap undone
Black or white mossimo shirt, they were the coolest. Roxy shirts would work as well.
Lets not forget the white sketchers, these were a must have!Now that is fashion.
I am sure I have a picture of this somewhere. If I find it I may decide to post it, but I'll probably just burn the evidence of me ever wearing short overalls and white lipstick.
Oh and lets not forget one more very important thing:
Oh and lets not forget one more very important thing:

I couldn't meet too many boys at Lagoon, everyone knew I was going to marry Justin Timberlake!
Now I have to find a whole new Lagoon wardrobe, wish me luck!


7 comments:
I think cole has some short overalls, I"ll send 'em over!! Have a blast, wish we were going!!
haha. I can totally relate. You had to look hot. Oh, the white sketchers, aw the memories.
Have fun at Lagoon! I totally remember in junior high that all my shirts had to be Roxy shirts or I just wasn't cool...so silly! you need to email me so I can finally add you to my blog! oh wait I have your emial address so expect an invite soon!!
OH Lagoon. I still wish I could find short overalls. Seriously, it hides the baby rolls, and they are so comfy. Have any ideas where I could find some?
I was a victim of the overalls with only one clip done too. I can't believe I lived to tell about it!!
No wonder Greg fell so hard for you, it must have been your wicked fashion sense!!
hahahahaha i wont lie i laughed for like 10 mins about this! i remember those days i thought you guys were so cool...yet i was just a loser who wore those disney shirts all the time haha!
Seriously loving that I found your post..so funny. :)
(PS-this is Karin Liechty)
Post a Comment